Thursday, September 18, 2014

How Exciting!

I've been chosen to be on the DT for Donna Maries Cards and Promarker Tutorials FB group.
I am thrilled to be chosen for this, thanks!

This September challenge image is from Scrappers Delight, called Crafty Honey Scissors.
Here is what I did with her.


Promarkers and Flexmarkers used:
Jeans: Cobalt Blue, Denim Blue, Powder Blue
Top: Amethyst, Wild Orchid (FM)
Ribbon: Wild Orchid (FM), Plum
Boots and Belt: Tawny Owl, Warm Grey 5
Skin: Almond, Dusky Pink, Blush
Eyes, Green
Lips: Starfish (FM)
Hair: Ginger, Pumpkin, Carame, Starfish (FM), Blush
Nail Polish: Lilac
Heart: Cocktail Pink, Dusky Rose


1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hi Rhonda. Great card hon, I wasn't sure if I should have posted mine & asked Donna to let me know & she hasn't replied, so I'll go ahead & post on my blog like you have done.
( you might want to take off verification as people & challenges don't like it & maybe won't comment)